Sophisticated Successful Planning Strategies:
How We Help Our Clients to Implement Successful Financial Plans
Our clients are clearly differentiated by their avocations, accomplishments and by their financial standing. Many of them within specific industries and occupations share similar challenges related to their estate accumulation, preservation and distribution. Summit Financial Resources' Advisors and our Team have real expertise in developing well thought out and successful plans for our clients.
Summit's personal, unified, comprehensive approach to your financial plan is distinguished by our successful experience in helping other high net worth clients like you achieve their financial goals. Our team approach offers resources to delve into matters of consequence to your financial future that others might very well overlook.
Below are just a few examples of issues we've addressed and how we have approached and resolved complex financial challenges our clients in specific markets and circumstances often face...
Senior Executives/Financial Professionals:
- Reviewing restricted stock and stock options plans
- Helping develop an investment strategy to diversify their holdings to attain financial independence
- Focusing on personal retirement cash flow modeling
Executives making a Career Change:
- Evaluating current compensation packages and assisting in building criteria for a new package
- Evaluating the financial impact of the loss of existing options, stock, and deferred compensation
- Providing assistance in financial matters in contract negotiations
- Constructing an investment portfolio that will generate the income necessary to maintain your standard of living in retirement;
- Creating an estate plan that will protect and preserve your estate for your children and grandchildren;
- Developing a plan that saves on estate taxes and also preserves the estate throughout retirement years;
- Coordinating retirement planning with other elements of your comprehensive financial plan
- Developing a Business Continuity strategy with partners, key employees, and family members
- Planning for transfer of business interest and/or business sale situations
- Assisting in developing a plan to manage personal portfolio, budgeting and cash flow projections
- Focusing on education with respect to financial and legal matters
- Developing a plan focused on building long term financial independence in a targeted limited high paid career
- Transitioning into retirement from their sport and moving into a second career
Individuals who have lost a spouse:
- Determining if the assets you have accumulated are sufficient to meet you and your family's current and long term financial needs
- Developing an investment plan to help you achieve financial independence
Elder care and Special Needs Clients:
- Reviewing options available should you require home heath care assistance, or move to an assisted living or nursing home facility now or in the future
- Developing a plan which provides for the needs of a disabled family member, with a physical or mental disability or a chronic or acquired illness
- Utilizing Special/Supplemental Needs Trusts and Government Assistance
- Determining amounts needed to supplement benefits received from various governmental assistance programs
- Restructuring investments to maximize tax-free income
Summit's clients are individuals, families, corporate executives, business owners, retirees, divorcees, the elderly, surviving spouses and others who have achieved a high net worth status through earnings, inheritance or whatever means.
People in all of these categories confront unique challenges in the preservation and distribution of wealth. Our firm has been able to achieve outstanding results for them as a result of our comprehensive and caring approach to planning, one that often leverages sophisticated financial planning insights and strategies.
By helping the successful executives in financial services, pharmaceuticals and other diverse industries optimize the value of their tangential benefits, such as options and bonuses, our firm has been able to help them build value in their estate while minimizing tax consequences.
Summit's insight to the unique financial circumstances of athletes, celebrities and others who generate very high incomes for a limited time has allowed us to help these people accumulate wealth, minimizing tax consequences, and helped them transition to new careers or plan for early retirement.
By creating a comprehensive plan that both saves on estate taxes, and also provides for an investment plan that protects assets and generates income, Summit has been able to improve the quality of life for clients who are in retirement, still preserving their estate value for the benefit of their heirs and beneficiaries.
Estate preservation is often in conflict with quality of life issues for the elderly and for those who have lost a spouse. Through Summit's comprehensive caring approach to elder care planning we have been able to improve the quality of living standards for clients while preserving the value of their estate.